Utilize your existing recycling service provider if your school already has a hauler or relationship with a local recycling center.
Recycle Rally typically does not directly collect materials from schools, as its primary functions are to provide inspiration, incentives, and tools to help schools get the most out of their own means of recycling.
If your school does not have a solution to transport your recyclables to a recycling facility, check out our Recycling Service Toolkit for options and suggestions to help get a program started.
If that doesn't help, join our "Need Service List" by sharing your contact information so we can determine if there is an opportunity to combine your efforts with other interested schools in your area.
- Rachel Shior, Garden City High School
- James Kofskie, Columbia-Montour Area Vocational-Technical School
- Kyle Wright, Oak Grove Middle School
- Carrie Longmore-Estes, Chet Burchett Elementary School
- Bob Kachmar, Saucon Valley Middle School
- Kelly Blackford, Carl Junction High School
- Danette Ferranti, Pine Forest Elementary
- Jodi Calissie, Hilltop Elementary